Growth hormone peptides are a type of drugs under the chemical class, GH secretagogues that are taken as a substitute for Human growth supplements and they work by stimulating the pituitary glands for production of more natural Growth hormone. The chemical formula is different for different peptides. Peptides work gradually whereas with the use of HGH supplements you see instant results.
Benefits of using HGH Peptides – A knowhow
Synthetic oligopeptides like sermorelin have the same benefits of HGH without the side effects.
- Increases lean mass
- Reduces body fat
- Improves sleep
- Increases repair at cellular level
- Increases production of collagen, a hormone responsible for aging
- Increases IGF-1
- Increases density of bones
There are many reasons to this. Peptides have a gradual effect on the body but not all peptides are HGH. Peptides are getting popular due to the below reasons:
- They work on the pituitary glands to stimulate the production of natural HGH. It supports the healthy functioning of pituitary glands and also help to restore the production of HGH in case where it has reduced or stopped due to the age factor.
- By taking HGH directly, there are many serious side effects depending on the quality of HGH used. Buying HGH from licensed pharmacies is the only way to be sure of the quality of the product. But there are comparatively less side effects by using peptides than with HGH injections.
- The results from peptides are the same like direct HGH. It works on improving you muscle mass, reducing fat, faster recovery, high energy levels and better skin/hair.
- As you will look to use HGH supplements for a long time, it’s also important for the drug to be cost effective. And hence, peptides are cheaper than HGH.
- Taking Peptides will sure take time to show results. But once it has started to work and increasing the natural HGH, it will last for a long period even if you stop taking it. On the other hand, once you stop taking HGH injections, your body may stop production of the hormone.
- HGH is also a controlled substance. While Peptide like easily available and are legal.
Peptides are increasingly getting popular as they help in natural production of GH. They are cheap, safe and legal too.
Always purchase the supplements from licensed and reputed manufacturers and check for the ingredients in the peptides. Opt for those that have high number of amino acids as they are the essential nutrients of protein synthesis which helps in muscle building.
You can peptides from various sources. They are easily available at a nutritional supplier store, pharmacies, drug stores and even online.
The common side effects of Peptides are:
- Tightness in the wrist
- Numbness or tingling feeling in the hand or wrist
- Water retention
- Decrease in sensitivity to insulin
Always consult your doctor and take the prescribed dose under his observation only.